Monday, February 11, 2008

Gillian Chung Thank You Post Sex Scandal Conference

I just saw the Gillian Chung Press Conference in Hong Kong awhile ago on the internet. She sure had a lot of fans who lined up behind her. I don't have the time to translate what she said in full but I could make out this...She would like to thank those who support her in this ordeal and she will strive to be better in the future. She said she was young and foolish but I don't believe her. One set of her recent photos showed she was in a hotel in black lingerie and she had long curly hair (about 2006). Gillian dated Edison till around March 2006. We estimate the pics to have been taken in 2006 ( according to my wife ).


There you go, Holy CHEN!, lets wait for Edison to have this Sex Conference.

阿娇面对不雅照的新闻发布会



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home