Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Angelina Jolie's Embarrassing Exposure


angelina jolie

Angelina Jolie was left red-faced when she performed a stunt on the set of her upcoming movie MR & MRS SMITH - because she was wearing no underwear.

The brunette beauty, who stars in the action film alongside BRAD PITT, is seen jumping out of a window wearing a dominatrix outfit in one scene, and the first time Jolie filmed it she only realized she was bare underneath when it was too late.

She says, "I was a little unsure about something the first time I went down and my coat flew up. And I thought, 'I have no pants on! I have no pants on and there's just a crowd of people on the floor!'

"Everything was rubber so you don't feel like you're covered. Everything just doesn't feel right." (RGS/WNV/GES)

Read more

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home