Sunday, June 05, 2005

Just bought a Perodua Kelisa

With all the rage on the Perodua MyVI, I brought my wife to the Sunway Perodua office last weekend and to the Section 14, PJ showroom to look at that car. It's a cool car with some neat features like foldable backseats, no key hole on front passenger door for security purpose and immobilizer for the engine. However mind you, the waiting period is 3-4 months for that car. It looks even better with 16 inch sport rims..

Nonetheless, I opted to buy my wife a Perodua Kelisa (section 14, pj ) despites the comments from other parties and even on the NET. Paid a RM 500 booking for a silver version that should come by end of June. Funnily the salesman, said the Kangaroo bar they have is only for front end of the car and does not include the back end one. So I guess I need to check out the potong shops for a FULL set.

Oh. There were lots of people also lining up for a test drive on the new MyVI. So head on over to the Section 14, PJ showroom that should open till 10pm today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home