Saturday, May 28, 2005

Perodua Myvi - Reviews and Pictures

OK. Perodua has launched the new Perodua Myvi and here's some sites to check out the pictures and specs.

1. New Perodua MYVI - Autoworld.com.my
Perusahaan Otomobil Kedua Sdn Bhd (PERODUA) held a media preview of its latest model, the Perodua Myvi at the Sepang International circuit on 18 May 2005. The name ‘MYVI’ is an abbreviation for My Vehicle, My Vision or Malaysian Vision.


2. Paul Tan's Review and Pictures of the Perodua Myvi - paultan.org
Some cool pictures taken at the showroom taken by Paul Tan. Wish I took some also today as I saw the car today. I like the silver version. It looks sporty too. Guess lots of young people will modify it as soon as they get it.

Perodua Myvi - Reviews. Perodua Myvi - Technical Specs. Perodua Myvi. I plan to buy a Perodua Myvi




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home