Thursday, February 14, 2008

Gillian Chung in Black Lingerie Sex Scandal Set



Hm... poor edison. Hope everything will be ok soon.Apparantly, he made a video and posted on his blog regarding this matter.He urged people who have these pictures to delete them. Strange ordeal he says...hahah

Rumoured that Nicholas Tse and Cecilia Chung seperate because the scandal happened when they were together. Edison chen and Nicholas tse were schoolmate. Lots of sex scandals happened.. Remember Malaysia's Health minister's case? sometime back, in taiwan Xu Mei Feng? even the previous US president and footballer David Beckham.

And at first I thought Gillian Chung’s statement yesterday about being "silly and naive" then but "matured" now sucked as well… I mean: a 27 year old international star should know some things at 27 already, shouldn’t she?


Seems Edison Chen and Gillian Chung were together in 2001 when she was about 20… Now I don’t know about you, but I agree that when I was that age, I also was quite naive and silly.


Gillian Chung had a matured way of holding a mike…just like when she was holding Edison's piece....hahha

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home